We are thrilled to be working as digital marketing support partners with Globalstar Africa and to assist in the launch of their latest product, Spot X. Spot X is a 2-way satellite messenger that allows you to adventure beyond cellular range with complete peace of mind! Go on adventures off-the-grid, whilst still being able to keep in touch with your family and friends, as well as emergency services.
When compared to competitor products, Spot X is the superior product. Key features include:
- SPOT X is the only satellite messenger on the market to give users a permanent phone number, not offered by competitors
- SOS – Direct two-way text communication with search and rescue services
- Easy check-in function, not offered by competitors
- Connect to Facebook and Twitter when you link your accounts to keep your friends and family in the know wherever you go
- Built-in compass and altimeter, offered by one competitor product only
- E-paper display
- Easy to use illuminated QWERTY keyboard, compared to toggle keypads
- Battery tracking up to 360 hours, compared to 100 and 50 hours on competitor products
- Battery SOS mode 240 hours, compared to 100 and
lesshours on competitor products
The retail price is also more affordable than competitor products at R3,999.99 and Spot X offers you flexible plans as you connect to their very satellite services. Find out more here.
Key benefits include:
- Check in when SPOT X sends your contacts an OK message with a single push of a button
- Impact, dust and water resistant (IP67)
- Exchanging SMS or emails with anyone from anywhere in the world
- Sending an SOS for GEOS Search & Rescue from anywhere in the world
- Built-in compass and programmable waypoints to help you navigate
- Easy to use illuminated QWERTY keyboard that is usable in any light setting plus 6.9mm backlit display screen
- Affordable retail price and flexible satellite service packages.